Selling your home can be difficult. It's important to keep your home clean and tidy. Nothing sells it more!
Get Your Home Ready To Sell
- Practice thorough yard maintenance.
- Reseal cracks in concrete areas.
- Power-wash the exterior.
- Clean and align gutters and downspouts.
- Clean the chimney.
- Remove oil stains from driveway and garage. Sweep walks and driveway.
- Wash windows
- Thoroughly clean the interior.
- Repair damage to all indoor surfaces.
- Repair drippy faucets and showerheads.
- Unclog slow drains.
- Shampoo carpets, scrub and wax linoleum and wood floors.
- Clean out the fireplace.
- Mend torn screens.
- Clean out window tracks.
- Replace burned-out light bulbs.
- Renail creaking boards or stairs; lubricate squeaking doors.
- Clean all appliances.
- Replace toilet seats and shower curtains.
- Clear away all cobwebs.
- Wash all light switches, handrails and doorknobs.
This list isn't comprehensive but will make your home shine bright!
As always, I'm available to answer questions you might have about buying or selling property in western Montana.